I have been thinking about starting a second blog, yes me, the one that hasn't posted in weeks. I want to start a sort of a journal of my past and the experiences that I have been through. I have been debating it for while now and not sure what to call it or what my first post should be. I have been through a lot in my not so long life and would hope that maybe sharing I could reach out to others. I hope for everyone who reads these glimpses into my life will learn something about me and also something about themselves.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
I think that is a great idea. I have a second blog for this very reason. I haven't been brave enough to make it public yet though, the only people allowed to read it are Sean and myself.
I say go for it. I need something interesting to read. I like the idea of not being the only one who tells too much online.
I guess I do need to be a supportive friend.
Don't you forget it Sista!
I would love you to start a second blog. I think it would be very interesting to hear the whole story behind "Tisa". You are such a neat person and I am always amazed at all you do. I think you should share the things that you have been through that make you the strong mother and woman you are today!
Post a Comment