Zoe needed something for her wall over her bed. So we came up with this:
We found this metal wall decor at T.j. Max on clearance for $15.00.
Then I spray painted it white to match her room.( I know it looked cute as is too.)
Zoe and I put glue on the circles and then sprinkles (thats what she calls them) on top of the glue.
Here is the finished piece.




















7 comments:
So cute Tisa! I love that you added the "sprinkles" and ZOE helped. And for $15.00 that's even better! What a great find!
Thanks, yes we like cheap around here.
Very Cute! You have always been so good at creative, inexpensive home decor. I used to love to come visiting teaching just to see what new things you had done. You should have your own tv show.
-Kristin
That's just precious!
Kristen- Thanks, I still have your vase you gave me on my catwalk.
Shea- Thank you sweetie!
Very cute!! I wish I could come up with things like that just looking at them - definitely not my specialty.
Thanks, sometimes it's to my demise cause I think about house decorating a little too much.
Post a Comment