My youngest brother Jesse decided to get married at the last minute, there was only a 2 week notice so I found a cheap ticket and only Ella and I flew to Ohio(she was free). She did pretty well on the flight, I did have to let her walk up and down the isle a couple of times luckily she is so darn cute so nobody seemed to mind. There were a lot of helpful people on the plane. I know most people see a baby getting on and say I hope that baby isn't sitting next to me, please don't let it be me! Oddly enough we sat next to men on all the flights and they we surprisedly very helpful.
The weather was beautiful compared to the snow that we had received the morning I left Utah, it was so nice spending time outside. The wedding actually went really well considering the allotted time to put it together. The day started out cold and extremely windy then the rain came for a while. My mom, my new sister in-law Cary and I braved the wind storm to go set up all the decorations for the wedding of which turned out very nicely. It was then time to go get Ella and our clothes. So I asked my brother Jesse to come with me to my sisters house. We were having a nice time talking when it was disrupted by two teenage boys driving in the lane just right of us and for some reason right then and there they decided to take a u-turn right in front of us. There was only a moment to slam on the brakes before we blowed right into the side of them. luckily no one was hurt, just really shaken up. My bother was really grateful that the airbags did not go off, he really didn't want to be all bruised up or have any broken teeth for his wedding a couple hours later. Then the power went out an hour later, and their was more stress about getting all the food cooked for the reception. Despite the madness of the day the power came back on, the rain and wind stopped, and the sun came out to make a beautiful evening.
The rest of the trip went well. We spent almost every moment outside in the beautiful weather. Ella loved to just run and be free.
Everyone thought My sisters little boy and Ella were twins. They are just a few months apart.
Ella running around outside.
Our trip to one of the metro parks in Ohio



















3 comments:
What a crazy fun trip! I'm glad so you got to go! Ella is so darn cute you could never turn her away! And you look SOOO GOOD!! I love that hat on you very CUTE! We can't wait to get together with you guys!!
Thanks Rach! I am so excited to see you guys too!
Looks like a fun time and nice weather. You're looking great!
Post a Comment