I have had to learn to be extremely frugal and cautious of what I buy and how I spend my money this year. It's tough to cut back but it's not always that bad. I used to buy my shampoo and conditioner from solons or from a professional hair store. Then I started to get my hair products from Sally's, of which I was not always impressed with. These last couple of weeks were really tight on money so I resorted to Wal-Mart and bought almost the cheapest product they sell which was Suave but upgraded to the new Suave Professionals (Sleek) shampoo and conditioner. Let me just say I have been super impressed with the product, I can't remember the last time my hair felt this soft and smooth and for a $1.98 a bottle you can't go wrong. The commercial was actually telling the truth this time:)
Friday, June 24, 2011
Let's get hairy!
Posted by Tisa at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














0 comments:
Post a Comment